Saturday, February 23, 2008

AI - Sterling

I started new work on the artificial intelligence dev project. After many years and piles of scattered notebooks full of fragments of code, theory, and test plans I've began the process of compiling all of this work into one master book, pulling together all of my previous designs and actually adding new material.

Algorithms are my main focus at the moment, in this case a primary algo-- one algo to rule the rest. This algo is a holy grail and is code-named "Sterling"; It is young, undeveloped, but the goal is becoming defined slowly along with the mathematical structure(s) needed for processing. Sterling will be a component of the main engine but will also serve a greater role as a top-level control.

I am also working on an algo called "Harlequin": I will not go into the depths of Harlequin at this time as it is a unique algorithm construct that I am very protective of. It will be used for the analysis of memory\arrays, process optimization, and DB control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home